AIM
FckJo5

Napoleon Toadamite Napoleon Toadamite

napoleon dynamite + mario = sure winner

but for some reason it just didn't work. it wasn't really funny. pretty much copied the boring parts out of the movie with a few of the better lines, delivered deadpan and also not funny. sorry, this just wasn't funny.

on the other hand, the drawing was pretty good in my opinion. simple, effective, appropriate to videogame subject matter.

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

good choice of music

I gotta say the thing i liked best was the Morrissey cover. The pokemon scene was pretty cool too.

Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

don't joke about the holocaust

Actually, you made joking about the holocaust pretty damned funny. That was the most hilarious thing i've seen on the portal in a really long time. I actually took time out of my voting to write this review, which I don't do too often, that's how funny I thought it was. The drawing was pretty good too. It remided me of Daria a little bit. And the voice acting was totally Dr. Katz/Home Movies type stuff, which is the best. Excellent job. Please make more.

Doom Hunt Doom Hunt

pretty funny idea

about all the advice i have to give is he should have used the bfg-9000 at some point.

Zombies Bite (Teaser) Zombies Bite (Teaser)

hell yeah

well drawn, awesome soundtrack, an inspiration!

HappyHarry responds:

Dude, thankyou so much.

Gravestones: Trailor Gravestones: Trailor

yeah the music is really good

and the animation is paced with it really well. but i'm not sure how cool it is to put trailers in here as opposed to alphas. but yeah, 5 for the music and the thematic idea. i'm liking it. get it done!

Freaks ,N Cloks Freaks ,N Cloks

oh hell yeah

that was so random and off the wall. you know how to draw, what you're doing with sound. all i got to say is conceptually, you're on the right track. funny as hell.

Runnin Runnin

speech bubbles with continue buttons....

the story line was alright. it didn't quite get anywhere yet, but it kind of had a climax and a cliffhanger. the stick people weren't too bad for stick people. you definitely know how to build scenes and string them together. the only thing that bugged me really was the fact that you have to push a button to get through every line of text.

Zelda: Alternate Form Zelda: Alternate Form

pretty alright

some of the lines were a little cheesy, but overall, it was pretty funny, especially the easter egg and the twist. not much to say about the graphics or sound, since 90% of it was borrowed, but of course nintendo knows how to make graphics and sound, and people who borrow them have good taste.

The Life Of Death The Life Of Death

good and quirky

two things i really liked about this cartoon are the hatching and the creakiness of the sound. i don't know if they show any real technical ability, but definitely a sense of style i'm really into, which i think is more important anyway.

Rusty1979 responds: